2016 National Conference & Policy Symposium
Join us in Portland, Oregon, for the National Health Care for the Homeless Conference & Policy Symposium, May 31 – June 3, 2016. The conference will take place at the Hilton Portland & Executive Tower. This annual event is organized by health care for the homeless (HCH) professionals for HCH professionals and advocates, including clinicians, support staff, administrators, board members, and consumers of HCH services.
Keynote Speakers: Dr. David Satcher and Dr. Paul S. Harkaway
The 2016 National HCH Conference will feature keynote addresses from nationally recognized authorities on public health. Dr. David Satcher, 16th U.S. Surgeon General, and Dr. Paul S. Harkaway, an expert on clinically integrated networks, will speak at the Conference. Learn more.
Exhibitor Prospectus Available
Learn more about the benefits of exhibiting at the 2016 conference.
What We’re Excited About for #HCH2016:
- 2 full days of workshops, with more than 90 sessions from 200 presenters.
- NEW: Think tanks and roundtables offering chances for in-depth conversations, peer-to-peer learning, and networking!
- 6 Pre-Conference Institutes (full-day sessions) on topics such as fund development, oral health programs, medical respite, and more!
- 6 Learning Labs (half-day sessions) including content on medical-legal partnerships, comprehensive opioid safety programs, navigating the housing arena, and more!
- NEW: Presentation of the first annual Philip W. Brickner National Leadership Award! Nominations are open until February 5, 2016.
- NEW: A full-time student registration rate!
- Two keynote addresses from Dr. David Satcher and Dr. Paul Harkaway.
- Entertainment by comedian Paula Poundstone.
- Continuing education credits.
- Consumer Subsidies to cover conference registration, lodging, a per diem, and a portion of travel. For more information, contact Katherine Cavanaugh.
- Our mobile event application with the complete conference schedule and program, exhibitor information, real-time event activity, and ways to connect with other attendees.
- NEW: The 2016 Conference Facebook Event Page: stay up-to-date with conference information, workshop spotlights, other attendees, and more!
Tweet us at @NatlHCHCouncil with #HCH2016 to tell us what you’re excited about for the conference!