National Consumer Advisory Board Leadership Nominations 2016
Please complete the form below to nominate yourself or a colleague for a leadership position with the National Consumer Advisory Board (NCAB). If you are nominating someone other than yourself, keep in mind that certain fields must be completed by the nominee; NCAB suggests the nominator complete his or her portion and forward the saved document to the nominee for completion.
Nominees should return their completed forms by email to email@example.com no later than Friday, February 12, 2016. For questions, please contact Katherine Cavanaugh, Consumer Advocate at firstname.lastname@example.org or (443) 703 – 1320.
If a nominee does not have email access, please seek help within the community to sign up for one or contact Katherine for assistance. Having an email address is a requirement of an NCAB leadership position as most communication happens through email.
Steering Committee members are expected to contribute to NCAB projects through attendance on 75% of the monthly conference calls and responses to 75% of requests for feedback (amounting to around 2 hours per week). Regional Representatives are required to attend 50% of calls and keep in contact with their regions. Regional Reps are non-voting members of the Steering Committee.
Open Positions Include:
- Chair (2 Year Term)
- Co-Chair (2 Year Term)
- Member at Large (2 Year Term)
- Member at Large (1 Year Term)
- Regional Representative 1 and 2 ( Maine, Vermont, New Hampshire, Connecticut, Massachusetts, Rhode Island, New York, New Jersey, and Delaware)
- Regional Representative 5 and 7 (Ohio, Indiana, Illinois, Iowa, Michigan, Minnesota, Wisconsin, Missouri, Nebraska, and Kansas.)
- Regional Representative 6 and 8 (Louisiana, Texas, Arkansas, Oklahoma, New Mexico, Colorado, Utah, Wyoning, Montana, North Dakota, and South Dakota.)