Respite Care Providers’ Network
The RCPN is the preeminent national voice for those who are simply too ill to languish in the streets. We support the development of new and existing medical respite programs through education, client advocacy, networking and research. In addition to hosting an annual conference and other training events, we provide comprehensive respite resources and information.
The mission of the Respite Care Providers’ Network is to improve the health status of individuals who are homeless by supporting programs that provide medical respite and related services.
Join the Respite Care Providers’ Network
The Respite Care Providers’ Network operates as a Standing Committee of the National Health Care for the Homeless Council. We invite your participation at the following levels:
- Join the Respite Care Providers’ Network by becoming an Individual Member of the National Health Care for the Homeless Council. On the Individual Membership Application form, simply choose the RCPN membership option, and elect to receive Respite News.
- List your program in the Medical Respite Program Directory. Contact Julia Dobbins for more information.
- Become an Organizational Member of the National Health Care for the Homeless Council.
- Nominate yourself, a colleague, or a program participant to serve on the RCPN Steering Committee. Open positions are generally announced in February of each year in Respite News and on this webpage.
- Nominate a person, team, or agency for the 2016 Medical Respite Award for Excellence.
2016-2017 RCPN Steering Committee (effective July 1, 2016)
The mission of the Respite Care Providers’ Network (RCPN) is to improve the health status of individuals who are homeless by supporting programs that provide medical respite and related services. The RCPN Steering Committee works to achieve this mission.
Donna Biederman, DrPH, MN, RN
Duke University School of Nursing
Chauna Brocht, LCSW-C
Coordinator of Special Initiatives
Health Care for the Homeless, Inc.
Brandon Clark, MBA, CHAIR-ELECT
Chief Executive Officer
Circle the City
Kim Despres, BSN, DHA
Program Director, Medical Respite Center
Circle the City
Henry Fader, JD
Pepper Hamilton LLP
Jessie M. Gaeta, MD, CHAIR
Barbara McInnis House, Boston Health Care for the Homeless Program
Rhonda Hauff, MA
Chief Operating Officer & Deputy Chief Executive Director
Yakima Neighborhood Health Services
Eric Johnsen, MBA
Director, Community Homeless Solutions
San Jose, CA
Jennifer Nelson-Seals, MSHRM
Randy Pinnelli, PA
Care Link – Community Medical Centers, Inc.
Scotti Warren, CSWA, MSW, MPH
Recuperative Care Team Lead, Case Manager
Central City Concern
Preston Witt, BA
Chief Services Officer