2019 NCAB Leadership Nominations
Please complete the form below to nominate yourself or a colleague for a leadership position with the National Consumer Advisory Board (NCAB). If you are nominating someone other than yourself, keep in mind that certain fields must be completed by the nominee; NCAB suggests the nominator complete his or her portion and forward the saved document to the nominee for completion.
Before submitting your nomination, please review the NCAB Roles and Responsibilities & Nomination and Election Process.
Open Positions Include:
- Co-Chair (2 Year Term)
- Peer Advocate (2 Year Term)
- Member at Large (2 Year Term)
- Member at Large (1 Year Term)
- Regional Representative 3&4 (Pennsylvania, Delaware, Maryland, Virginia, West Virginia, Kentucky, Tennessee, North Carolina, South Carolina, Georgia, Alabama, Mississippi, Florida)
- Regional Representative 9&10 (Arizona, Nevada, California, Oregon, Washington, Idaho, Alaska, Hawaii)
Nominees should return their completed forms by email to email@example.com no later than Friday, February 28, 2019. For questions, please contact Katherine Cavanaugh, Consumer Advocate at firstname.lastname@example.org or (443) 703 – 1320.