2018 NCAB Leadership Nominations
Please complete the form below to nominate yourself or a colleague for a leadership position with the National Consumer Advisory Board (NCAB). If you are nominating someone other than yourself, keep in mind that certain fields must be completed by the nominee; NCAB suggests the nominator complete his or her portion and forward the saved document to the nominee for completion.
Before submitting your nomination, please review the NCAB Roles and Responsibilities & Nomination and Election Process.
Open Positions Include:
- Co-Chair (2 Year Term)
- Member at Large (2 Year Term)
- Member at Large (1 Year Term)
- Regional Representative 1 & 2 (Maine, Vermont, New Hampshire, Connecticut, Massachusetts, Rhode Island, New York, New Jersey)
- Regional Representative 6 & 8 (Arkansas, Louisiana, Oklahoma, Texas, New Mexico, Colorado, Utah, Wyoming, Montana, North Dakota, South Dakota)
- Regional Representative 5 & 7 (Ohio, Indiana, Illinois, Michigan, Minnesota, Wisconsin, Iowa, Missouri, Nebraska, Kansas)
Nominees should return their completed forms by email to email@example.com no later than Friday, February 23, 2018. For questions, please contact Katherine Cavanaugh, Consumer Advocate at firstname.lastname@example.org or (443) 703 – 1320.