HCH2018 HCH Organization Representative Agreement
Health Care for the Homeless (HCH) Organization Representative:
As the HCH Organization Representative and as a part of this application for a Consumer Conference Subsidy for the 2018 National Health Care for the Homeless Conference and Symposium in Minneapolis, Minnesota, May 15 to 18, 2018, I agree to the following:
- I will arrange travel to ensure that the consumer will be in Minneapolis, Minnesota before the NCAB Orientation Tuesday, May 15, 2018 at 5:00 p.m. Central Time and will stay through the Conference, leaving after the learning labs end at 12:30 p.m. Central Time on Friday, May 18, 2018.
- I agree to send these travel arrangements to Katherine Cavanaugh before Friday, April 13, 2018.
- I agree to be responsible for all reservations related to transportation costs including baggage fees, shuttles, and transfers.
- I will submit a reimbursement request to the organizational representative with original receipts no later than Friday, June 1, 2018. I understand that any submissions after this date will not be reimbursed by the Council.
- I will ensure that the consumer has the necessary funds to pay out-of-pocket travel expenses.
- I will ensure that the consumer reads the information packet that is sent out with the notification and if they have questions they reach out to Katherine Cavanaugh or their mentor before they arrive at the Conference.
- To the best of my knowledge, the consumer I am recommending can represent my organization and its CAB well and fully participate in all Conference activities.
- If our consumer representative is selected for the subsidy, I agree to submit a signed acceptance of the award with our organizational Executive Director or Chief Operating Officer affirming our responsibilities by Friday, March 30, 2018.
- If our consumer representative is selected for the subsidy, I agree to attend an informational call about the conference and the subsidy with our consumer representative on Wednesday, March 28, 2018 at 3:00 pm Central.
- If we are unable to send the consumer representative after we have signed the acceptance of our responsibilies, the organization agrees to notify Katherine Cavanaugh by close of business Friday, April 13, 2018, and agrees to pay a transfer, cancellation, no-show or change fee of $125.00 to the Council.
- Note: If the consumer is unable to attend, you may contact Katherine Cavanaugh to discuss the possibility of switching your consumer subsidy recipient for the Conference.