HCH2018 HCH Organization Representative Agreement
As a part of this application for a Consumer Conference Subsidy for the 2018 National Health Care for the Homeless Conference and Symposium in Minneapolis, Minnesota, May 15 to 18, 7, I agree to the following:
HCH Organization Representative:
- I will arrange travel to ensure that the consumer will be in Washington D.C. before the NCAB Orientation Wednesday, June 21st, at 7 p.m., and will stay through the Conference, leaving after the learning labs end at 12:30 p.m. on Saturday, June 24th.
- I agree to be responsible for all reservations related to transportation costs including baggage fees, shuttles, and transfers.
- I will file a reimbursement request including original receipts no later than July 7, 2017. I understand that any submissions after this date will not be reimbursed by the Council.
- I will ensure that the consumer has the necessary funds to pay out-of-pocket travel expenses.
- I will ensure that the consumer reads the information packet that is sent out with the notification and if they have questions they reach out to Katherine Cavanaugh or their mentor before they arrive at the conference.
- To the best of my knowledge, the consumer I am recommending can represent my organization and its CAB well and fully participate in all Conference activities.