Alameda County Health Care for the Homeless Program
Alameda County Health Care for the Homeless Program (ACHCHP) is a Local Health Department-based 330(h) Health Care for the Homeless Program operating with Federal HRSA/BPHC Community Health Center 330(h) funding since 1988. ACHCHP provides a vital service to persons experiencing homelessness within Alameda County, providing access to quality health care services. Through arrangements with a network of County and community health clinics, mental health, specialty care, dental, optometry, and homeless services organizations, ACHCHP provides coordinated, comprehensive care to homeless persons, improving individual lives and reducing costs to society, while never losing sight of our common goal of ending homelessness in our country.
In 2017, ACHCHP provided 40,700 medical, behavioral, substance use, dental, optometry and enabling service encounters to 7,475 homeless persons throughout Alameda County.
Subcontractors• Alameda Health System Ambulatory Care Services, 15400 San Leandro Blvd Bldg# A 38, San Leandro, CA 94578
• Highland Outpatient Clinic Alameda Health System Highland Hospital K6-7, 1411 E. 31st St., Oakland CA 94602, (510) 437-5039
• Same Day Clinic Alameda Health System Highland Care Pavilion, 1411 E. 31st St., Oakland, CA 94602, (510) 437-8500
• Eastmont Wellness Clinic, Ste 200 6955 Foothill Blvd., Oakland, CA 94605, 510-567-5700
• Hayward Wellness, 664 Southland Mall Drive, Hayward, CA 94545, (510) 266-1700
• Newark Wellness Alameda Health System, 6066 Civic Terrace Avenue, Newark, CA 94560, (510) 505-1600
• Lifelong Medical Care, Martin Lynch, Exec. Director, 2344 Sixth Street, Berkeley, CA 94710, (510) 601-6060, firstname.lastname@example.org
• Onsite Medical Mobile Dental Service, P.O. Box 41111, San Jose, CA 95160, (510) 891-8950
• Tri City Health Center, Dr. Zettie Page, 39465 Paseo Padre Parkway, Suite 3400, Fremont, CA, 94538, (510) 252-6803
• La Clinica de la Raza, Jane Garcia, CEO, 1515 Fruitvale Ave., Oakland, CA 94601-2355, (510) 535-4217
• ROOTS Community Health Center, Noha Aboelata, MD, 9925 International Blvd., Oakland, CA 94603, (510) 777-1177