The National Health Care for the Homeless Council is the membership association representing HCH health centers, medical respite programs, and many other stakeholders in the movement to end homelessness. While Organizational Membership is restricted to nonprofit institutions, the Council recognizes that for-profits play an important role in our field by providing services, resources, products, and trainings that help advance our mission.
As a Corporate Affiliate, you would receive benefits similar to those of Organizational Members but with two primary distinctions: first, Corporate Affiliates receive added benefits more germane to marketing your products or services, and secondly, Affiliates are free from the responsibility of serving on the Governing Membership, the authoritative body that directs the Council’s strategic priorities. Corporate Affiliation is your opportunity to connect with homeless health care leaders from across the country, to glean insights on insiders’ priorities and needs, and to team with a top national advocate on behalf of our neighbors without homes.
Read below for more information, or download the Prospectus.
- Discounts & Sponsorships:
- Nonprofit rate to exhibit at the Council’s expo at the annual National HCH Conference & Policy Symposium
- Member rate on National Conference registrations
- Early notice of all sponsorship opportunities
- Recognition, Promotion & Access:
- One NHCHC-hosted webinar on an issue relevant to the HCH constituency that your business addresses
- One annual “spotlight” in Council News (3,300 recipients)
- Prominent feature of your brand at www.nhchc.org (16,300 unique monthly users)
- Corporate Affiliate badge for your website and marketing collateral
- Affiliation with the leading national organization addressing the nexus of health and homelessness
- Organizational Member contact list via Council website
Eligibility & Disclaimer
Corporate Affiliates’ products or services must not pose an extreme contradiction (real or perceived) with the Council’s mission and must complement our work in a general sense. Applicants are subject to approval by the Council’s President, Chief Executive Officer, and Chair of the Advancement Committee.
While the National HCH Council is grateful for the support of our Corporate Affiliates, they do not necessarily carry our endorsement, nor are they vetted vendors.
Corporate Affiliate fees comprise three tiers based on staff size:
- Fewer than 100 employees: $3,500
- 100-500 employees: $4,250
- More than 500 employees: $5,000