HCH2018 Consumer Agreement
As a part of this application for a Consumer Conference Subsidy for the 2018 National Health Care for the Homeless Conference and Symposium in Minneapolis, Minnesota, May 15 to 18, 2018, I agree to the following:
- I agree that there are certain expectations that come with this Consumer Conference Subsidy. These include, but are not limited to: full participation in the Conference, sobriety during meetings, respectful physical appearance, and participation in all required meetings;
- If any part of the Conference is a challenge for me at any time, I agree to contact my mentor, a member of the NCAB Steering Committee, a NCAB Regional Representative, or a Council staff person for assistance.
- I understand that I must be a member of NCAB to be eligible for the Consumer Conference Subsidy. Join online for free here;
- I understand that I am responsible for spending per diem funds appropriately;
- I understand that I must attend the NCAB orientation meeting on Tuesday, May 15, 2018 from 5:00 to 7:00 p.m. (Central Time);
- I understand that I must attend the NCAB Business Meeting on Wednesday, May 16, 2018 from 5:00 to 7:00 p.m. (Central Time);
- I understand that I am expected to attend at least one consumer-oriented workshop per day, and that I am expected to complete a brief questionnaire about my experiences at the Conference;
- I understand that I am expected to read the Consumer Information Packet that is sent out with the Subsidy notifications and reach out with any questions before the Conference;
- If I am selected for the Subsidy, I agree to attend an informational call about the Conference and the Subsidy with the organizational representative on Wednesday, March 28, 2018 at 3:00 p.m. (Central Time).