HCH2017 Consumer Agreement
As a part of this application for a Consumer Conference Subsidy for the 2017 National Health Care for the Homeless Conference and Symposium, June 21-24, 2017, I agree to the following:
- I agree that there are certain expectations that come with this Consumer Conference Subsidy. These include, but are not limited to: full participation in the Conference, sobriety during meetings, respectful physical appearance, and participation in all required meetings.
- If any part of the Conference is a challenge for me at any time, I agree to contact my mentor, a member of the NCAB Steering Committee, a NCAB Regional Representative, or a Council staff person to seek assistance.
- I understand that I must be a member of NCAB to be eligible for the Consumer Conference Subsidy. Join online for free here.
- I understand that I am responsible for spending per diem funds appropriately.
- I understand that I must attend the NCAB orientation meeting on Wednesday, June 21st, from 7-9 p.m.
- I understand that I must attend the NCAB Business Meeting on Thursday, June 22nd, from 5:30 -7:30 p.m.
- I understand that I am expected to attend at least one consumer-oriented workshop per day, and that I am expected to complete a brief questionnaire on my experiences at the Conference.
- I understand that I am expected to read the Consumer Information Packet that is sent out with the subsidy notifications and reach out with any questions before the conference.