Who Is Eligible?
Membership is open at no cost to front-line providers or anyone giving hands-on care to people experiencing homelessness, including but not limited to nurses, social workers, substance abuse counselors, mental health therapists, dentists, outreach workers, physician assistants, nurse practitioners, case managers, health educators, pharmacists, psychologists, and physicians as well as students in these professions. Membership will not expire except upon request or if the National Health Care for the Homeless Council is unable to contact a member after multiple attempts via email and telephone. The National HCH Council will periodically request updated membership information. Please respond to these requests and let us know if your contact information changes. Organizational members of the National HCH Council are encouraged to share information about the HCH Clinicians’ Network membership with their staff.
How to Join
Complete the Individual Membership Application. Check the option to join the HCH Clinicians’ Network in the membership options section of the application.
Benefits of Membership
Clinicians’ Network members are invited to:
- Attend the annual membership meeting, which occurs in conjunction with the National Health Care for the Homeless Conference and Policy Symposium.
- Nominate a colleague for the Karen Rotondo Award for Outstanding Service.
- Serve on the Communications Committee, which produces the Healing Hands newsletter.
- Participate in one of our workgroups that develop publications and trainings on key clinical issues identified by the Steering Committee.
- Volunteer, or nominate a peer, for a Steering Committee term and approve the slate of candidates each year.