HCH Clinicians’ Network
The Health Care for the Homeless Clinicians’ Network is the nation’s leading membership group that connects hands-on providers from many disciplines who are committed to improving the health and quality of life of people experiencing homelessness.
The HCH Clinicians’ Network fosters networking and professional growth among a diverse membership comprised of nurses, physicians, social workers, nurse practitioners, physician assistants, outreach workers, case managers, substance abuse counselors, mental health therapists, dentists, pharmacists, psychologists, and students.
The Clinicians’ Network provides a forum for its members to share the latest information and research, review and make recommendations about clinical practice, and network with peers. It provides valuable resources that can help you excel in your work. The network’s educational offerings and communications will connect you to the best practitioners and models of care.
Please join us in building and strengthening the field of homeless health care.
- Become a member.
- Meet the Steering Committee.
- Read our Operating Guidelines.
- Stay up to date with our quarterly publication Healing Hands.
- Explore our resources on specific diseases and conditions including our adapted clinical guidelines.
- Learn about our prestigious awards.
- Have questions? Contact Lily Catalano.