Claim #HCH2019 Continuing Education Credits
Thank you for attending the 2019 National Health Care for the Homeless Conference & Policy Symposium.
Continuing Medical Education credits are available through the Vanderbilt University Medical Center. Credits must be claimed online before June 25, 2019, at 5 p.m. CT.
Instructions for Claiming CMEs
- Sign In or Sign Up at vumc.cloud-cme.com.
- In the blue bar at the top of the page, click on the orange My CE button then Claim Credit.
- Enter Event ID 21900 then attest and sign. Click Done and then click Submit.
- Click on the orange My CE button then Evaluations & Certificates.
- Complete the evaluation to finish the credit claim and create your certificate. Note: credit will not appear on your transcript until the evaluation is complete.
Participants should claim credit based on their participation time in 15 minute or .25 credit increments and should round to the nearest quarter hour as noted in the guide below.
PCI: 6 credits
Learning Lab: 3.5 credits
Keynote Speech: 1 credit
Facilitated Discussion: 1 credit
Workshop: 1.5 credits
Oral Presentation: 0.5 credits
*Posters are not accredited, and faculty may not claim credit as a participant for their own presentation.
Please contact Cecilia Teichert with questions.