Presented by the National Health Care for the Homeless Council
Wednesday, June 5, 2019 | 1-2:30 p.m. CT
Medical respite care programs are increasingly providing hospitals with a safe discharge option for patients who are homeless and need ongoing care. At the same time, health care systems nationally are using a “Triple Aim” framework to improve population health, enhance the experience of care, and reduce overall costs.
This webinar complements our recent policy brief and will illustrate how to craft outcome measures appropriate for medical respite programs that align with hospitals and other stakeholders. It will also feature leaders from three medical respite programs who will talk about the measures they use in their programs and how this data helps with partnerships and financing
- Rhonda Hauff, Chief Operating Officer & Deputy CEO, Yakima Neighborhood Health Services, Yakima, WA
- David Munson, MD, Medical Director, Barbara McInnis House, Boston, MA
- Jessica Savara, LCSW, QMHP, CADC II, Recuperative Care Program Supervisor, Central City Concern, Portland, OR
- Jordan Wilhelms, Complex Care Program Manager, Central City Concern, Portland, OR
- Moderator: Barbara DiPietro, PhD, Senior Director of Policy, National HCH Council
Archived Webinar Video
Webinar: View on YouTube.