It’s not too late to make plans to attend our first-ever Medical Respite Training Symposium from October 1-2 in Phoenix, AZ.
What’s In Store in Phoenix?
- A session on the importance of self-care by trauma expert and Connecting Paridigms author Matt Bennett
- An opportunity to experience medical respite first-hand with site visits to Circle the City
- An overview of the new Medical Respite Standards, Toolkit, and Directory
- A health policy update by NHCHC Senior Director of Policy Barbara DiPietro
- Dedicated lunchtime roundtable discussions on emerging issues and behavioral health in medical respite care
- Your choice of intensive workshops in Planning/Start-Up, Advanced Operations, and Clinical tracks
Don’t forget to book your room! The cutoff date for booking hotel rooms through our room block at Embassy Suites Biltmore is September 9.