The National HCH Council is pleased to announce the release of our 2016-17 Annual Report, which highlights our major accomplishments and selected highlights from July 1, 2016, to June 30, 2017.
- Our 2017 National HCH Conference & Policy Symposium and first Spring Virtual Training
- Rapidly expanding Technical Assistance efforts
- 12 publications on research, best practices, and policy to improve the state of homeless health care
- Ongoing policy work including briefs, advocacy efforts, and Congressional office visits
- Continuing initiatives to highlighting the importance of consumer voices, leadership, and storytelling