Registration is now open for our 2018 National HCH Conference & Policy Symposium! Join us at HCH2018 from May 15-18 in Minneapolis, MN, as we explore what it means to be “Working Together for Community” through intensive trainings in health care and homelessness. Register to learn and network with hundreds of colleagues from across the U.S. at this singular gathering of clinicians, consumers, administrators, advocates, and policymakers.
Headlined by keynote speaker Dr. Howard Pinderhughes, social and behavioral scientist and associate professor at the University of California, San Francisco, HCH2018 will offer two full days of in-depth sessions in homeless health care, as well as four full-day Pre-Conference Institutes and four half-day Learning Labs.
Whether you’re interested in medical respite care, building community coalitions to address the opioid crisis, or advocacy 101, we hope you’ll join us in Minneapolis as we come together as a community to explore the future of Health Care for the Homeless.
Staff and board members of our Organizational Members enjoy discounted registration (up to $200 off full Conference registration, including Pre-Conference Institutes and Learning Labs). Learn more or contact us about Membership.
What We’re Excited About for #HCH2017:
- Two full days of intensive sessions in health care and homelessness.
- Four Pre-Conference Institutes on topics ranging from the opioid crisis to medical respite care, and more!
- Four Learning Labs on topics such as advocacy 101, fostering trauma-informed leadership skills for consumers, and more!
- Our Keynote Speaker Dr. Howard Pinderhughes, social and behavioral scientist and associate professor at the University of California, San Francisco.
- Consumer subsidies to cover registration, lodging, meals, and some travel expenses. Apply now.
- Diverse, creative sponsorship and marketing opportunities.
- Our Social Justice Rally on Thursday, May 17!
- Our upcoming HCH2018 mobile app with a complete schedule, integrated program, and real-time event activity.
Tweet us at @NatlHCHCouncil with #HCH2018 to tell us what you’re excited about for the Conference!