2018 Medical Respite Training Symposium: Claim Your CME Credit
Course Director: Jule J. West, MD, FACP, Vanderbilt University Medical Center
Follow the instructions below for immediate access to your attendance and CME credit.
After participating in this CME activity, participants should be able to describe and discuss:
- The unique elements of the medical respite approach to patient care
- Examples from the medical respite community of efforts to maintain clinical quality, consumer participation, and interdisciplinary approaches in clinical care
- The systematic realities of barriers to care and methods to remove those barriers at clinic and community levels
This activity has been planned and implemented in accordance with the accreditation requirements and policies of the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education through the joint providership of Vanderbilt University Medical Center (VUMC) and the National Health Care for the Homeless Council. VUMC is accredited by the ACCME to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
VUMC designates this live activity for a maximum 10.0 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)TM. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
To claim credit/attendance and complete the course evaluation:
- Visit https://cme.mc.vanderbilt.edu/phoenix-2018 (you will need to be logged in).
- Unlock the course with the access code: Phoenix2018 (access code is case sensitive).
- Click the green Take Course button, follow the steps, and click Complete to finish.
Participants should claim credit based on their participation time in 15-minute or .25 credit increments and should round to the nearest quarter hour. Faculty may not claim credit as a participant for their own presentation. With the exception of the Welcome Session, which is not CME accredited, 60-minute sessions are accredited for 10 CME credit hour each, and 90-minute sessions are accredited for 1.5 CME credit hours each.
Credit must be claimed online before November 2, 2018.
For new users:
You will need to be logged in and have a completed profile at https://cme.mc.vanderbilt.edu in order to claim your credit.
To set up a new account:
Click here for more information on getting started.
Course Faculty indicated they have no financial relationships related to the content of this activity to disclose. Vanderbilt CME has determined that there is no conflict of interest.
This educational activity received no commercial support.
We recommend using the latest version of Firefox or Chrome. There are known issues with Safari and Internet Explorer. If there are additional questions or concerns, please contact Cecilia Teichert or click the Contact Support button from within the CME site.