- Dr. Janelle Goetcheus, MD, Christ House; Unity Health Care: winner of our Philip W. Brickner National Leadership Award
- Charita McCollers, MSW, Lincoln Community Health Center – Health Care for the Homeless Clinic: winner of our Karen Rotondo Award for Outstanding Service
- Amber Gray, Tom Waddell Health Clinic: winner of our Ellen Dailey Consumer Advocate Award
- Sarah Ciambrone, Boston Health Care for the Homeless Program: winner of our Willie J. Mackey National Medical Respite Award
- Jennifer Bradford, MD, Homeless Outreach and Advocacy Program: recipient of our first-ever John N. Lozier Scholarship for New Members
It’s Not Too Late to Register for HCH2017!
Join us in D.C. for nearly 90 sessions–including 13 engaging full-day Pre-Conference Institutes and half-day Learning Labs–with hundreds of colleagues “Working Together for Access” in homeless health care.