Registration has opened for our National HCH Conference & Policy Symposium! HCH2017 promises to be our largest Conference ever, with up to 1,300 attendees expected. Save your seat now: register today to learn and network with colleagues from across the U.S. during four days of intensive sessions from June 21-24 in Washington, D.C.
HCH2017 brings several “firsts” for an HCH Conference, including a discounted registration for staff and board members of our Organizational Members (more detail below), our new Lozier Scholarship in honor of our founding Executive Director, and, by popular demand, opening and closing plenaries!
Whether you’re interested in implicit bias or wound care, substance use disorder treatment or health IT-enabled quality improvement, we hope you’ll join us in Washington D.C. as examine the future of HCH, “Working Together for Access.”
What We’re Excited About for #HCH2017:
- Two full days of workshops featuring nearly 90 workshops from more than 200 speakers.
- Six Pre-Conference Institutes ranging from health care reform to medical respite care, and more!
- Seven Learning Labs on topics such as implicit bias as a health care barrier, end-of-life care, and more!
- Consumer subsidies to cover registration, lodging, meals, and some travel expenses. Apply now.
- Diverse, creative sponsorship and marketing opportunities, including a discount for nonprofit exhibitors.
- Our Rally for Health Care Justice on Friday, June 23!
- 23.5 hours of continuing medical education credits!
- Our mobile event application with a complete event schedule and program and real-time event activity.
- Our HCH2017 Facebook Page: keep current with Conference information, workshop spotlights, and more!
Tweet us at @NatlHCHCouncil with #HCH2017 to tell us what you’re excited about for the Conference!