Presented by the Corporation for Supportive Housing (CSH) and Community Health Partners for Sustainability
Tuesday, September 27, 2016 | 1:30-2:30 p.m. ET
- The different types of public housing and housing for people experiencing homelessness, with a focus on how supportive housing fits into the public housing arena, and how FQHCs are involved.
- How to identify and engage local partners in the housing arena to assist with capturing the demographics of their patient population, in particular counting public housing residents and patients without homes, on the UDS Report.
- Case studies of FQHCs engaged in supportive housing programs, with a focus on the different types of funding support (mainstream funding, state-funded, health care community-funded, including Medicaid funding channels).
- Kim Keaton, Senior Program Manager, CSH
- Kristine Gonnella, Manager, Community Health Partners for Sustainability