Join us at our 2016 Fall Regional Training in Louisville, KY, from September 22-23 for free on-site technical assistance. Addressing topics ranging from health center program compliance to medical respite care, our aid will help you build or enhance your skills and capacity for Health Care for the Homeless practice.
What We’re Excited About for Louisville 2016:
- Sessions on critical HCH topics such as:
- Possible Medicaid Expansion Changes in Kentucky: What’s Next Based on Lessons Learned in Indiana
- Social Determinants of Health and Primary Care Practice
- Consumer Engagement: Building Effective Organizational Structures
- Patient Satisfaction: A Conversation for Health Care for the Homeless Programs