The National HCH Council seeks to engage consumers in all aspects of our work. Accordingly, the Council is offering 20 consumer subsidies to cover the cost of attending our 2016 Fall Regional Training from September 22-23 in Louisville, KY–and a few spots are still available! Applications are due this Thursday, August 25th.
If you have experienced homelessness and used services at an HCH site, consider applying for a subsidy! These funds will cover event registration and a meal stipend, as well as lodging and travel costs for attendees outside of Louisville.
When you attend Louisville 2016, you will not only have the chance to learn and network, but also to help represent consumer voices and leadership in Health Care for the Homeless. Two dedicated workshops will offer consumers a chance to learn how to become involved in decision-making at their HCH site–and how HCH sites can support their engagement.
Applications for subsidies have closed.
What We’re Excited About for Louisville 2016:
- Sessions on critical HCH topics such as:
- Possible Medicaid Expansion Changes in Kentucky: What’s Next Based on Lessons Learned in Indiana
- Social Determinants of Health and Primary Care Practice
- Consumer Engagement: Building Effective Organizational Structures
- Patient Satisfaction: A Conversation for Health Care for the Homeless Programs