Registration for the 2016 Spring Regional Training has opened! Join us from March 31-April 1, 2016, at the Colorado Convention Center in Denver, Colorado, for two full days of sessions focusing on best practices and emerging trends in delivering health care to people experiencing homelessness. Sharpen your practice and hone your advocacy with trainings on topics ranging from behavioral health integration and veterans’ health to cultural competency and consumer leadership.
This event will be of interest to program administrators, clinicians, consumers, and advocates. The 2016 Spring Regional Training is an important opportunity for professional development with colleagues dedicated to the Health Care for the Homeless (HCH) movement.
Please ensure that you continue through the entirety of the registration process and have entered your payment information. An email will be sent to you to confirm your completion of the process.
A paper registration form is also available.
What We’re Excited About for Spring Regional Training:
- Intensive sessions on important HCH topics such as:
- Building a Trauma-Informed Organization
- Cultural Humility
- Policy, Advocacy, and the HCH Movement
- Engaging Partners in Health and Housing Partnerships
- Consumer Leadership
- Behavioral Health Integration
- Consumer subsidies offered for individuals who have experienced homelessness and used services at an HCH site. These subsidies cover event registration, a per diem, and some assistance for travel and lodging, determined on a case-by-case basis for a limited number of consumers. Learn more and apply here.
- Discount admission ($10) for training attendees to the History Colorado Center’s Searching for Home: Homelessness in Colorado History exhibit!
- The 2016 Spring Regional Training Facebook Event Page: stay up-to-date with training news, session spotlights, other attendees, and more!