Registration for the 2016 National Health Care for the Homeless Conference & Policy Symposium opens today! This year’s theme is “Working Together for Quality.” We are excited to host the conference from May 31-June 3, 2016, at the Hilton Portland & Executive Tower in Portland, Oregon.
Join hundreds of diverse attendees from across the country, including program administrators, clinicians, government officials, consumers, researchers, and students. The 2016 Conference is your opportunity to learn and network with colleagues dedicated to the Health Care for the Homeless movement.
What We’re Excited About for #HCH2016:
- 2 full days of workshops, with more than 90 sessions from 200 presenters.
- NEW: Think tanks and roundtables offering chances for in-depth conversations, peer-to-peer learning, and networking!
- 6 Pre-Conference Institutes (full-day sessions) on topics such as fund development, oral health programs, medical respite, and more!
- 6 Learning Labs (half-day sessions) including content on medical-legal partnerships, comprehensive opioid safety programs, navigating the housing arena, and more!
- NEW: Presentation of the first annual Philip W. Brickner National Leadership Award! Nominations are open until February 5, 2016.
- NEW: A full-time student registration rate!
- Two keynote addresses from Dr. David Satcher and Dr. Paul Harkaway.
- Entertainment by comedian Paula Poundstone.
- Continuing education credits.
- Consumer Subsidies to cover conference registration, lodging, a per diem, and a portion of travel. For more information, contact Katherine Cavanaugh.
- Our mobile event application with the complete conference schedule and program, exhibitor information, real-time event activity, and ways to connect with other attendees.
- NEW: The 2016 Conference Facebook Event Page: stay up-to-date with conference information, workshop spotlights, other attendees, and more!
Tweet us at @NatlHCHCouncil with #HCH2016 to tell us what you’re excited about for the conference!