2016 Spring Regional Training: Claim Your CME Credit
Follow the instructions below to evaluate this CME-certified activity and for immediate access to your attendance and credit.
To report attendance and/or claim credit:
- Log in at https://cme.mc.vanderbilt.edu
- Visit https://cme.mc.vanderbilt.edu/2016-nhchc-regional-trainings
If you are redirected to the main page after logging in, you may also locate the course by selecting Educational Activities then Courses from the top bar and searching for the course name.
- Unlock the course with the access code: Denver2016 (access code is case sensitive)
Important note: Please be sure to enter the code in the red Access Code box that appears immediately below the course title, not with the red Report Attendance box at the top of every screen. Otherwise, you may receive a Code is no longer valid error if you input the code into the wrong location. For reference: a screenshot of where to enter the code.
If you did not attend the entire course, review the course agenda and total your credits
- Select the green Take Course button
- Complete Evaluation, Credit, and Certificate from the course outline
- Select the green Complete button to finish.
For new users:
- You will need to be logged in and have a completed pro le in order to claim your credit.
- If you do not yet have an account in our CME system, please use the following instructions (it should take 5 minutes or less):
Participants should claim credit based on their participation time in 15 minute or .25 credit increments and should round to the nearest quarter hour. Faculty may not claim credit as a participant for their own presentation.
Credit must be claimed online before May 1, 2016.
If there are any questions or concerns, please feel free to email firstname.lastname@example.org or click the Contact Support button from within the CME site.