Experienced clinicians, administrators, and consumers in homeless health care services know that sometimes you need information on your own schedule. This page is your portal to online versions of education opportunities created by HCH professionals for HCH professionals.
Council Self-Paced Courses
Self-directed online courses allow students to access courses 24/7 and proceed at their own pace. Where continuing education credit is available, Vanderbilt CME will send certificates of completion. CME credit is generally transferable to clinicians and providers in other disciplines. Please check with your licensing body.
- Documenting Disability for Medical Providers – certificate of completion available
- Implementing Harm Reduction Strategies in Your Clinic – certificate of completion available
- Health Care for the Homeless 101 – certificate of completion available
- Motivational Interviewing – CME credit available
- Neurobiology of Addiction – CME credit available