Healing Hands Newsletters
- RX for Homeless Patients Present Financial, Medical Challenges (2004)
- Operation Safety Net: Outreach to Unsheltered Homeless People (1998) – See “Using Expired Medications: A Murky Issue”
Medication Assistance Programs
- MedData Services Prescription Assistance Program
- Merck Patient Assistance Program
- Partnership for Prescription Assistance | 1(888)477-2669
- Pfizer Helpful Answers – Offers patient assistance programs to people without prescription coverage
- Public Health Service 340B Drug Pricing Program – For Federally Qualified Health Centers
- RxAssist – Database of patient assistance programs run by pharmaceutical companies to provide free medications to people who cannot afford to buy their medicine.
- Vaccines for Children
Additional Online Resources
- Access to Medications by Underserved Populations: Recommendations for Process Improvement
- Rx Access to Pharmaceuticals – This site, developed by the Association of Clinicians for the Underserved, features best practices, policies and regulations, links and other resources.