Healing Hands Newsletters
Case Management Trainings
- Sadowski LS, Kee RA, VanderWeele TJ, and Buchanan D. Effect of a Housing and Case Management Program on Emergency Department Visits and Hospitalizations Among Chronically Ill Homeless Adults: A Randomized Trial. Journal of the American Medical Association, 301(17):1771-1778, 2009.
- Essock SM, Mueser KT, Drake RE, et al. Comparison of ACT and standard case management for delivering integrated treatment for co-occurring disorders. Psychiatric Services, 57(2):185-196, 2006. Comment and Author Reply in Psychiatric Services, 57(4):578-579, April 2006.
- Cox GB, Meijer L, Carr DI, and Freng SA. Systems Alliance and Support (SAS): A Program of Intensive Case Management for Chronic Public Inebriates: Seattle. Alcoholism Treatment Quarterly, 10(3-4):125-138, 1993.
- Documenting Disability for Persons with Substance Use Disorders & Co-occurring Impairments: A Guide for Clinicians (2007) | Post P, Perret Y, Anderson S, Dalton M, Zevin B, National Health Care for the Homeless Council, Inc.
- Organizing Health Services for Homeless People: A Practical Guide (2001) | McMurray-Avila M – See Part IV, Service Delivery Strategies, Case Management Services
- Principles of Practice: A Clinical Resource Guide for Health Care for the Homeless Programs. Public Assistance Letter 99-12 (1999) | Bureau of Primary Health Care, HRSA
- A Review of Case Management for People Who Are Homeless: Implications for Practice, Policy and Research (1998) | Morse G, Practical Lessons: The 1998 National Symposium on Homelessness Research