- Establishing Eligibility for SSI for Chronically Homeless People, April 2012. This report was prepared by Martha R. Burt and Carol Wilkins for the U.S. Department for Health and Human Services, Office of Disability, Aging and Long-Term Care Policy.
- Current Social Security Reform Proposals: How They Would Affect People with Disabilities, June 2011. Presented by the Consortium for Citizens with Disabilities and building on Social Security 101, this webinar explains the specific reforms that have been proposed by organizations and commissions as well as other available options for achieving long-term solvency of the Social Security programs.
- Social Security 101, May 2011. Presented by the Consortium for Citizens with Disabilities, this webinar explains the basics of the social insurance safety net that is created by the Social Security retirement, disability, and survivors programs. The webinar includes information on the current design of the programs, how the programs are funded, how workers are covered by paying into the system, and how benefits help people with disabilities, retired workers, their families, and their survivors.
- 2011 SOAR National Outcomes
- SSR 13-2p: TITLES II AND XVI: EVALUATING CASES INVOLVING DRUG ADDICTION AND ALCOHOLISM (DAA) | February 2013
- Disability, Employment, and Homelessness | 2012 policy statement of the National Health Care for the Homeless Council
- Written Testimony to the Subcommittee on Social Security, House Ways and Means Committee on Disability Determination | April 2, 2012
- Comments submitted to SSA on Supplemental Security Income and Homeless Individuals | March 5, 2012
- Comments on SSA Procedures for Handling Requests to File Subsequent Applications for Disability Benefits | September 7, 2011
- Comments submitted to SSA on the revised criteria for evaluating mental disorders | November 12, 2010
- Comments submitted to SSA on the Drug Addiction or Alcoholism Policy | March 18, 2010
- Comments on compassionate allowances for people who have schizophrenia | November 30, 2009
- Change in SSA “fleeing felons” regulation | October 25, 2009. SSA to stop collecting overpayments and repay retroactive benefits for some.
- Reducing SSI Enrollment Barriers for the Homeless |Recommendations of the National Health Care for the Homeless Council