Come join our cutting edge Integrated Healthcare Team located in a brand- new 54,000 square foot state-of-the-art health center!
The Colorado Coalition for the Homeless seeks an Internal Medicine or Family Physician to provide integrated primary health care to individuals and families at our new Stout Street Clinic. HOURS ARE MONDAY THRU FRIDAY, NO WEEKENDS, NO CALL.
The Stout Street Clinic, a Federally Qualified Health Care for the Homeless facility, has delivered high quality health care for more than 25 years. This is an extraordinarily exciting time to join our team as we roll out our Integrated Healthcare Model in a newly constructed 54,000 square foot state-of-the-art health center. This facility will enable the Coalition to expand its capacity and further enhance the quality of our integrated model of care.
In addition to the unique challenges and extraordinary rewards of working with the underserved, Coalition staff currently enjoy a rich benefits package, including:
- Health insurance coverage on the first day of employment.
- Dental, vision and flexible spending/dependent care accounts.
- Free basic life and long-term disability coverage.
- Dollar-for-dollar retirement plan matching contributions up to 5% of earnings.
- Extensive paid time-off, including holidays, sick leave, and three weeks of annual vacation.
- Opportunities for loan repayment.
- Provides direct, high-quality, primary medical care to SSC patients; maintains and enhances a current level of knowledge relative to professional practice; and continually strives to improve the quality of care at Stout Street Clinic.
- Supervises and collaborates with NP and PA staff by co-signing charts daily, helping direct diagnostic and therapeutic plans in difficult cases, and being available for consultation whenever necessary.
- Collaborates with other members of the multidisciplinary health care team to identify and address the complex issues which may adversely impact the health of homeless clients.
- Participates as an effective team member in the provision of medical and health care.
- Facilitates client participation in self-care by providing information and choices in a non-judgmental, respectful manner.
- Takes initiative when appropriate to determine ways to deliver health care in a more compassionate, expedited, user-friendly manner.
- Medical Degree or Doctor of Osteopathy degree from an accredited school of medicine.
- Current licensure in the State of Colorado as a physician.
- Current DEA licensure.
- Completion of an accredited Residency Program in the physician’s specialty.
- Board Certified or Board Eligible status in the physician’s specialty preferred.
- Bilingual (English/Spanish) preferred.
Please visit www.coloradocoalition.org/careers to apply for this position.
CCH is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity and inclusiveness in its workforce.